UNWIND: THE MIND, MUSCLE, and GUT RELAXATION MIRACLE
Stress, Exhaustion, Weight Gain…
What if I told you that all 3 of these can be linked to a deficiency of ONE ESSENTIAL MINERAL?!
What if I told you that 50% of the worlds’ population is Magnesium deficient, and 80% of those people are deficient in all the necessary forms of Magnesium for optimal health? Since the 1950’s, most of the soil in the US has become increasingly low in magnesium, so even ‘Magnesium-Rich’ vegetables contain less Magnesium than they should. So how do we combat this ‘Hidden Pandemic’?
You NEED to feed your body with the Micro-Nutrients that are missing! With all this in mind, I created the ultimate Magnesium Complex with additional MIND/MUSCLE/GUT relaxation support: UNWIND
What You Can Expect
Within an hour of taking it, you will feel your muscles relaxing, small aches and pains dissipating, and your mind and body entering a calm state. With daily usage you will find yourself sleeping easier, recovering faster, and feeling less stress and anxiety throughout your day. Deep, uninterrupted sleep at night, feelings of calm serenity throughout the day, and enhanced digestion with less stomach discomfort.
Magnesium is the body’s “master mineral” that has over 600 critical reactions, including detoxification, fat metabolism, energy production. Even digestion is influenced by the presence of magnesium.
Most supplements contain only 1 or 2 forms of magnesium. However, there are at least 7 different forms of Magnesium that your body needs and benefits from:
- Magnesium Chelate is especially important for muscle building, recovery, and health.
- Magnesium Citrate helps with the effects of obesity.
- Magnesium Bisglycinate is most often used to treat symptoms of too much stomach acid such as stomach upset, heartburn, and acid indigestion.
- Magnesium Malate is thought to be the most bioavailable form (found naturally in fruits, giving them "tart taste.") It can help with migraines, chronic pain, and depression.
- Magnesium Aspartate — a form of the mineral that helps the connection between your brain and muscles, your cardiac rhythms, and the overall acid-alkaline balance in your body.
- Magnesium Taurate is best for your heart.
- Magnesium Orotate helps your heart, too, and is believed to be the best form for metabolic improvements. It enhances recovery, energy and performance.
We didn’t stop there though. With the goal of creating the BEST relaxation agent available, we included full doses of Lemon Balm Extract and Ginger Root Powder. Lemon balm may be used to help reduce anxiety, according to a small study published in the journal Nutrients. Studies have suggested that rosmarinic acid (which is found in lemon balm) increases the availability of neurotransmitters in the brain known as gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA). Low levels of GABA in the brain is believed to be associated with anxiety and other mood disorders.3
Ginger Root Powder is renowned for its ability treat dyspepsia or discomfort after you have eaten. This use includes treating symptoms like bloating and flatulence, heartburn and nausea. It is also used effectively by some people to prevent nausea caused by motion sickness. Its antispasmodic properties make it ideal for treating stomach cramps and upsets and also for easing menstrual cramps. Ginger is also used to help prevent or ease feelings of nausea following surgery, chemotherapy and morning sickness.
RELAXATION - ENHANCED SLEEP - ENHANCED RECOVERY - DECREASED ANXIETY - DECREASED STRESS